In LifeStyle we focus on everyday life and circumstances that may arise in with any mom let alone a Mom in the Industry. Life is short and should be exciting and interesting. When you are a mom it is said that your life is now your child’s. Well we believe that your life is your life and your child’s life is theirs. You are to guide and have fun doing it. Style is something that every creative has whether it is something we all like or not style is a form of self-expression. Why not add style to your everyday life.
Live Life in Style
- In Mommy & Me Time you will find the coolest non boring places that both you and your child can see as well as things that are fun right in the comfort of your home.
- In MOM is a MOM- Blended Families you will find advice on how to deal with certain situations that come along with being a mom in a blended family “step”, adopted, or otherwise
- In Remembering Your Lover you will find ways to keep it fun and interesting in your relationship. Being a mom doesn’t mean don’t have fun as an adult.
- In Yeah Moms Do That you will find most extraordinary things that mother’s do to prove just how bad a%! we are. You might want to even want to bucket list it.
- In Pet Mom you will find that having a furry human is being a mom too. Tips and tricks are in this section to help with attention while in your busy schedule and knowing you’re a mom even though those around may think you just have a pet.
- In DIY you will find ways to keep your creative sanity while on a freelance budget. After all we are creatives.
We hope that you learn and are inspired by topics in this section. Our goal is to help you maintain a happy healthy interesting and exciting lifestyle. As Moms in the Industry the mundane day can make our creative go away!
A MOTHER IS A FEMALE PARENT Being a female parent to any person can be extremely challenging, but when there are several other parents, entities, or even circumstances involved it can almost feel unbearable and unresolvable in any given situation. a MOM is a MOM is for the moms in blended families. We at Moms … Continue reading a MOM is a MOM- Blended Familes
We always have times where we could use some peaceful moments to ourselves. Well put that creative bug to good use in some of these peaceful moments. You will feel a sense of pride when you create an artful masterpiece that is actually usable. Do It Yourself instead of paying for it. We have some … Continue reading DIY
OK MOMS WE AREN’T TOO BUSY TO AT LEAST TRY ONE OF THESE AWESOME NUGGETS LAID OUT BY FELLOW INDUSTRY MOM KIM GRUNDY. LETS TAP INTO OUR ROMANTIC SIDE! THOUGH YOU MAY HAVE MORE DIAPERS THAN DIAMONDS, MORE EARLY MORNINGS THAN DATE NIGHTS, THE THING TO REMEMBER IS THAT YOUR WORLD IS NOT ONLY ABOUT YOUR … Continue reading Remembering Your Lover: The Power of Romance
A lot of couples tend to get a pet to see if they can handle taking care of a child when the time comes. Me and my now husband were no exception to this idea, together for 3 years and living together. My want for kids was revving up, but where we were in our … Continue reading Pet Mom: Adopted Furry First Born